Save Outlook Messages as PDF in Batch
We usually come across the queries where users demand for some solution which can help them to open and view the MSG files without installing MS Outlook. As .msg is the file extension of single email of MS Outlook, it can't get opened directly via any default emailing application of your machines.
Users, dealing with cyber crime or investigation any suspect machine mostly come across this situation where they have the MSG files but they can't make any changes into the suspect machines. In such circumstances, they are bound to read the MSG files in other machines having MS Outlook installed and configured.
Alternatively, if those MSG files get converted into PDF format it would become easier for the investigators to examine the email messages without any dependency; share the PDF without any risk of amendments in it and produce them as evidence in front of the court.
Now, the main question that arises is; how to save MS Outlook Messages in MSG format into PDF format?
The below process will let you know how you can convert single MSG file into PDF format manually.
- Launch MS Outlook in your machine
- Add orphan MSG files into MS Outlook and open it
Here, to convert the MSG files into PDF, you require MS Outlook to open MSG files in it but if Outlook is not available in your machine the process is not practicable.
This another method is the most commonly used ways to change file format but sometimes it works sometimes wont.
- Select MSG File and right click on it
- Change the file extension from .msg to .pdf
- The file icon will get changed into PDF
Last and most recommended ways is to go with an External Resource to convert Outlook messages as PDF. Birdie Software provides you such an amazing option for MSG to PDF conversion in batch
The working procedure for batch conversion of messages is very simple; just follow all the steps below & have entire files converted in seconds
- Firstly create a new folder & collect all Outlook MSG files in it
- Then install MSG to PDF converter of Birdie Software and run it
- Launch the program in your machine
- There are 2 button available at the top, click on the second button
- Next browse & select the folder which you earlier created from the saving location
- Press the Convert button
- Once conversion is over you can go check the PDF files
Batch option of the software saves thousands of Outlook messages as Adobe PDF within few minutes without harming any details during the process & also save lots of precious time.
Benefits of using this tool:
- If you have chosen the embedded option to save attachments then you can view them in the PDF itself or they would have been saved in separate folders.
- It will keep the formatting intact & also retain the information of email header (to, from, subject)
- After converting into PDF you can open the files in any Adobe Reader version & you will be able copy from it, take a printout & even edit it in PDF editor.
To check-out the tools functioning use its DEMO version, it enables you to save 1 Outlook message in PDF without a cost.